LEVEL 28 IS PART OF THE
nib FIRST CHOICE NETWORK!
Our arrangement means if you’re a customer of any of these health insurance brands, you can receive
20% OFF* handcrafted prescription glasses, including optional lens upgrades.
And the great news is that Level 28’s single vision complete glasses start at only $149 so as a customer of the above health insurance brands the 20%* off discount and your health fund rebate means your glasses could cost you less out of pocket.
Below is a little explanation of how this works:
– Level 28 handcrafted glasses with single vision lenses start at $149
– For the above health insurance members, we give you 20%* off – Your discounted price on a $149 package is therefore only $119.20
– If you have available annual limits, your health fund will pay a rebate towards this and you simply pay the difference (otherwise known as the gap).
– You also get 20% off any optional lens upgrades
– We recommend checking your remaining optical annual limits.
Book a bulk-billed# eye test today.
- Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901, Australian Pensioners Insurance Agency Pty Ltd ABN 14 099 650 996 and Suncorp Insurance Ventures Pty Ltd ABN 53 158 182 042 (under the AAMI and Suncorp brands) arrange health insurance issued by nib health funds limited ABN 83 000 124 381 (nib), for which they receive a commission. nib is a registered private health insurer.
*The 20% off complete specs offer is redeemable towards the purchase of any full priced complete set of prescription glasses or prescription sunglasses (frame and lenses) and all optional lens upgrades. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer, packages, sale items, discount or benefit from any source other than a benefit from a private health insurer. nib health funds and the health insurance brands shown above do not pay benefit for lens options. To check your annual limits on your Extras cover, call your health fund. nib customers can call 13 14 63 or visit nib Online Services at nib.com.au/login.
#Subject to Medicare eligibility.