Afterpay may only be used towards the purchase of optical products, including glasses, sunglasses, prescription lenses and contact lenses. Optometry services such as eye tests, retinal photography and OCT are excluded.
For health fund customers, Afterpay may be used for the gap payment after available annual optical health fund rebates have been applied.
ALL YOU NEED IS
- An Australian debit or credit card.
- To be over 18 years of age.
TO USE THIS SERVICE
- Book your appointment as normal.
- Get the Afterpay App on your phone and sign up – it takes less than 2 minutes.
- Before your visit, check your spend limit by selecting the barcode icon on your Afterpay App.
- After your visit, generate a barcode to be scanned at the front desk.
- Afterpay will debit the first fortnightly payment from your debit card.
- On approval, your payment schedule will be displayed in the App.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
- The funds for the first fortnightly payment will need to be available at the time of your visit.
- Your available spend limit will vary depending on whether you are a new or existing Afterpay customer and depending on the orders you have pending.
- Please ensure to check your spend limit prior to the appointment by selecting the barcode icon on your Afterpay App.
- *If you fail to make a payment on time, you will be charged a late payment feed of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid. Afterpay will not charge any further fees or interest.
FOR FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS PLEASE VISIT AFTERPAY